Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Home.

Lets see. I can't even move in my room. It's packed with a bunch of shit I thought I used and realized I never use...EVER. Work has picked up where it started when I first worked at Putting Edge, when I loved it and thought all was joyous and merry, until I met Jofar, the evil vacuum cleaner. Seriously though, I don't know what I thought was so bad about PE. It's not awful. However the staff now is a lot better, that could help. I've learned that babysitting doesn't suck as bad as I thought it did when I was in high school, plus you can make good cash. I bought a puppy, at least put a down payment on one. I pick her up the first week of June, woohoo!

I got my grades back from second semester which have led me to taking online classes this summer to boost my GPA. School has become my number one. I've also decided that Michigan State University is my first love, and with that comes all the fights we have, like about all of it's shitty traits that I can't stand- the professors, the way the grades are calculated, the advisors, etc. Like a normal relationship should be.

I love Brian Gould. He's pretty much my best friend aside from Loren Fenn who doesn't count cause she's like my sister from another mister. I worry about my best friends. Always. Just know, you are all in my thoughts and prayers, always, every single one of you, even the ones I can't stand from time to time.

I'm going to East Lansing tomorrow to hang out with Bri and take care of some business. I'll stay until Friday, come back with Bri to take care of his Macbook Pro, and then saturday it's back to work. Monday I start my class. Summer sure is flying.


Sorry for the scatter people, but you have to know by now, my ADD will never be cured.

No comments: