Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things to do before death (In no particular order)

- Sing at a karaoke bar
-Disc jockey on the radio
-Confess my love to someone
-Genuinely befriend someone I dislike
-Get over past issues
-Jump out of a plane
-Travel to other countries (Canada/Mexico not included)
-Waitress
-Spend the night under the stars
-Go to a drive-in movie
-Run a mile (no stopping)
-Learn to play a song on the guitar
-Introduce myself to a stranger
-Buy a car
-Save a thousand dollars
-Take a road-trip
-Sleep on a beach
-Have sex in an awkward place (elevator, plane, etc.)
-Try a red-headed slut (drink)
-Bar-tend
-Write a song
-Write a novel
-Read all of Chuck Palahniuk's books
- 4 point a college semester
-Have something published
-Open mic night comedy
-Join an improv troupe
-Master Guitar Hero
-Build something of significance
-Get my tattoo
-Paint
-Photograph something beautiful
-Hold my breath for 3 minutes under water
-Jump in a pile of leaves
-Jump off a bridge into a lake
-Stand on top of a mountain and scream as loud as I can for as long as I can





Will add more later

No comments: