Friday, January 18, 2008

Hmm.

So. I guess he really likes me. It's really weird, because I still don't believe it. I'm 'dating', which is also very strange. I have a couple issues with this whole thing. One: I feel like yeah, he might like me, but even so it's more that he likes the chase, and once he gets what he wants he'll be done, or if he realizes he isn't going to get what he wants, he'll be done. Two: I feel guilty. Like I've always complained how I never meet guys, and there are never any possibilities, and now when there finally is one, I'm running away from it. I'm just, honestly, so confused.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

WTF MATE.

I think you should probably call me and tell me what the heck is going on!

Olive_Juice said...

I have come to terms that you should just go with the flow.

:)