Monday, January 7, 2008

Well...

I hate being sick. I have the worst cold, feel like death, and quite possibly have a fever. It doesn't help that this is only the first week of classes, so I must attend. Also, not to mention that all the vitamins I take make me feel nauseous and sick to my stomach. I literally almost had to run out of MTH 124 to go puke, but I refrained. I'm just hoping it passes sometime soon, so my first couple of weeks of the new semester don't start off shitty.

I'm also exhausted. I have another class at 12:40 until 1:30 and then I'm going straight to my dorm to get some well deserved rest. Waking up to get ready today was a bitch. I always want to start the semester off right so I woke up at 7 AM and actually did my hair, ate, etc. Well, the weather is all humid so there goes the hour straightening job to my hair- it frizzed out anyways.

Last night I went to sleep at 11 but it took a while to fall asleep, and when I finally did, I slept very lightly, meaning I woke up a plethora of times during the night.

It just sucks.

No comments: