Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hmm.

So last post was me studying for an exam I have to take in 40 minutes. The CD tracks and paintings? Yupp, that's the one. I just pray to god that I do good on it, considering the exams are worth most for this class. Not to mention that studying for 7-8 hours won't be worth a C- so I better 3.0 of 4.0 it! Happy "just another one of those days" day. Seriously, I'm just not going to recognize the holiday at hand and then maybe it won't exist, right? Whatever.

I can't decide whether or not I want to go home...I probably should, just because I realized that I can't go home the next weekend. I'm going to need to get a suitcase and all my summery type stuff for when I go to California, anyways.

It would be nice to just go home, and be with my family.

No comments: