Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it possible?

Is it possible, to literally feel sickened by someone's actions? I haven't cried yet. A normal reaction would be tears. Instead, every time I hear his name or anything about the situation I literally feel nauseous, and almost feel like I can't breathe. It's a very similar feeling to a panic attack, however it has lasted for three days. I don't understand, I don't think I ever will, how someone could do that to another person. I'm so talked out from talking about it all of the time. Yet, I just can't get it off of my mind. I know everyone is probably getting annoyed with me about it, but still. The sickening feeling I get, it's almost like a feeling of distrust of everything, so strong that I feel physically ill.

So i've learned. Trust is a privilege. One to be earned. You can't just award it to anyone, some don't deserve it... obviously.

No comments: