Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What Went Down

Okay I guess I should explain myself.

What happened with The Pres:

Him and I started talking and flirting.  There was an immediate connection.  I did something very unlike myself- I let my guard down.  I let myself get excited about something that wasn't yet concrete.

He decided to break up with his girlfriend, partially because their relationship was shitty, and partially to be with me.

That night we hung out and were all cute and shit together and it went well.. so I thought.

I was at work and he I/med me and said something along the lines of 'I had a good time but it really freaked me out and I think there's going to be a lot of fallout with my ex, so I don't think we can proceed with this yet, and I just am very confused now and wasn't ready to break up with her'.

So I was polite about it and decided to leave him alone for a while and let him think or whatever he needed to do, even though I was hurt by it and angry with myself for letting myself get excited about it.

It has been 5 days since I talked to him, so I decided to text him hello and see how he's been, expecting either no response, or a response in which he is honest and says what's going on with him and his ex and his feelings (he's that kind of person, the kind that is extremely open about everything and likes to talk about shit).  Well his response was... rather vapid.  Not unfriendly, but just staying on the surface.

I think I need to be on spring break more than ever right now.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It sounds like he doesn't know what he wants - which isn't really fair to you or his girlfriend. He needs to figure out his own stuff before being with anyone, in my opinion.