Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hmm.

Calling people and asking for money is like being in a dead end relationship. It's great for a while when you first start getting pledges. Then you get more and more upset when people say no. And then, after a while, you just don't give a fuck anymore. And you put more focus on your word searches than your calls.


Hah.

Fuck telemarketing.

With that said, Thanksgiving is almost here! My favorite holiday. It's the one holiday where my whole family gets together, and for once, instead of being the loud, crazy, insane, annoying jewish family that we are, we relax and look at what we really have. A loving group of people that can sit and talk and eat pumpkin pie, knowing that most of these people are always there for us when we need them. I love it. Waking up that morning and going downstairs to see how pretty the dining room table is, gives me an amazing feeling. Then I flick on the parade and wait for my Aunt Ciel to get to my house. Then her, my mom, and I make the turkey and stuffing together. Take a late afternoon nap, then wake up around 6 to get ready for the family.

It's going to be an amazing break from school. I love it here on campus. But the lifestyle gets so repetitive. I need a change of scenery every once in a while :)

No comments: