Friday, November 30, 2007

My Best.

Stephanie, one of my tightest friends from back home, is coming to State this weekend! I'm super stoked. I really would just like it to be 8:30 already so she can be here and the fun can get started!! We're going over to my friend Brian's, so it should be a good time.

Last night was pretty fucked up. I went to 'fiesta thursday' and drank beer, tequila, and jager... not a good mix. I ended up going to taco bell too, which I don't even remember how that came about- but we went, got a quesadilla haha. My body is regretting all of last night haha. Lets chalk it up to "I'm a dumbass".

I can't wait for this semester to be over. It's so close to being done. Not to mention I only have one final during the actual finals week, and it's at 10 AM on Monday morning- I have to work monday night, but I'll be out of here by tuesday :)

Aghhh...I need motrin :(

No comments: