Friday, December 7, 2007

Finals...

are treacherous. I'm 3 down, and 1 to go, if you don't count the fact that I haven't turned in my final paper yet, even though it's done. I wrote that paper in, I would say the time span of a day. It kind of worries me, because my grade in that class is on the cusp of a 4.0 and 3.5. I have a 91.17- which is good- however, I don't want anything to bring it down- the participation grade in that class is why it's such a low A. I only have 62% participation in that class (I never really went because it was so easy). So I'm scared to turn the paper in because what if I'm missing something..I also know if I turn it in, it'll take a huge load off of my chest... what to do? Oh well I guess...


Another subject that's driving me crazy is math. I have a 3.0 in that class. For me, that's something to celebrate about... however, in order to keep the 3.0 I have to get a 70 on the final. Doesn't sound like it'd be too hard, does it? Think again. Math at MSU is hell. I've been studying for it for a couple hours now and I still keep making stupid mistakes. Now is when I wish Albert Einstein would posses me.


I really can't wait for all of this to be done. I went a little crazy this past week. Drinking Thursday through Sunday was not the brightest idea. Nor was continuing on Tuesday. My goal (which I will, whether I like it or not, achieve) is to not drink again until New Years). Going home will be so relaxing, too. I can finally catch up on reading and music that enjoy, rather those books I'm required to "read". I can also see all of my friends that I miss so dearly! Get some rest in, and laundry for that matter. In college, you don't learn how to be responsible... you learn how to re-wear clothes while avoiding stench and looking like a retard.

Really, now, I'm just putting off studying more for math... and walking back alone to my dorm. Good thing for mace ;)

No comments: