Monday, December 24, 2007

Clarity: A feeling.

I feel like my head is where it should be. I've finally sorted some things out. I feel a sense of clarity, where lately it has just been cloudy. I was expecting to feel the worst today, as it is Christmas and everyone is off with their loved ones, doing joyous things. Instead I feel happy, clear, and somewhat free of the burden my thoughts have been lately. I know I can't wish for too much, but I am hoping these feeling last through New Years, as not being a Christian, Christmas never really is too bad, just rather boring, whereas on New Years EVERYONE is with the person they love, bringing in the New Year with a simple kiss, if not more.

I know I shouldn't be thinking that far ahead though. As those nutty alcoholics say (it's a joke, relax), I need to take one day at a time.

For now, Merry Christmas.

For Later, Happy New Year.


Love- Sincerely,
The girl who loves wrapping presents.

No comments: