Monday, December 17, 2007

That Cry.



I love my family, but sometimes they are not what I need. Sometimes what I need is just a good cry. I started to re-read The Five People You Meet In Heaven, by Mitch Albom, and I couldn't even get 30 pages in. I was just in need of a good cry.


Well, that picture is from the Piston's game. My dad surprised my brother and I with tickets to the game, 8th row :) It was a lot of fun. I met some of the guys he works with at T-Mobile, which was nice. Sometimes, occasionally, my brother can be cool. Like tonight for instance. He was a douche for a little while, but he obviously got over it, because he made me dinner and we actually ate together. It was kind of nice. I have a feeling that I shouldn't expect any more treatment like that for a long time though haha. It only comes in small doses.

No comments: