Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Characters

I can see that it could be hard to keep up with all of these characters in my life, so I figured I'd give a little synopsis of each in a post. Sorry it's such a cop out post but that's what you get only a couple days after New Years, I mean, I'm STILL trying to recover ;)

Family:

Mom- Obviously, she birthed me 20 some years ago.

Dad- He helped.

B-Phil- This is my brother. He lives in London, and we never really got along well until recently.

Penny- My puppy. I bought her last year and she now lives with my mom- no 'i told you so's' please.

Friends/Boys/everyone else:

BJ-M: He's a film club friend. He hosted the NYE party this year. We joke around a lot and he's an awesome guy- I constantly joke and say that it's inevitable that we will make out eventually (it's more true, however, than not).

Ex-Boy: My ex-boyfriend. We dated for 8 months and he ended up cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. We still hooked up a couple of times after the break up, but usually we go about 2 or 3 months without seeing or speaking to each other before that happens. It's the comfort thing I guess.

FA: Another boy from film club. We met while filming for something and ended up going on a 3 hour walk and talking forever. I had a crush on him, but now it's just turned into something silly where I'm obsessed with his abs and we make out drunkenly on occasion. There is something about him though...I just can't put my finger on it.

The Let Down: He was a former best friend. We were ridiculously close and it came to be that way ridiculously fast in the short period of time we knew each other. There were definitely other feelings there but not admittedly. We ended our friendship and hadn't talked for over a year- just recently we sat down and talked. We ended on good terms however I believe it was more of closure than rekindling our friendship- its kind of sad.

Neighbor Boy: The first neighbor I met and happened to have a fling with. It all happened quite quick- the first night I met him we made out in a pool and I woke up the next day in his apartment if that says anything. It lasted maybe 3 weeks before I came to my senses and admitted he was completely too trashy for me.

NNBoy: The second neighbor I met. He lives across the hall from me and I was a little more careful with not rushing into things. That being said, I don't think waiting 4 days was long enough. We still see each other... I think. I'm not really sure what kind of terms we are on right now. It's been a week or two since we've last hooked up- I'm okay with that.

Summer Fling: A guy I met the summer before going to school. We dated for two months long distance. Didn't see each other for the school year once we broke up, but this year we had a really random make out session and occasionally chat on iChat.

People I talk about but aren't under labels:

Lauren: My best friend who lives at home. She's like my other half.

Beth: Her and I are like the same person. Very silly- she's just more of a hippie than I am.

Tricia: One of my best friends from high school who goes to state. Roomies next year.

SM: A friend of Lauren's that I'm just starting to hang out with. She came up for new years and had a great time!

Roomie A: Roommate who is a good friend, also happens to be gay. Met him last year.

Roomie B: Roomie I don't really get along with well. Has a huge movie collection- met him through Roomie A

Roomie C: My favorite. He's adorable and cooks- we get along pretty well.

Koz: A friend I met when I did a second city summer program. He is hillarious. A good guy friend of mine that I don't see nearly as often as I'd like to.

CS: Costar from the 48/5 film. We made out in nearly every room of BJ-M's house. Kissed on new years. We're just friends and we all have fun together.

No comments: