Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sooo Tired.

Oh man.  I'm at work, and it's pointless.  You see, my job entails me to 'check students in' at the dorms at night.  Well, tonight they have me working a door for the sole purpose of telling the people that come to said door to go around to a different door.  Not to mention they have another girl working the same door as me.  I don't think it takes two people to tell students to go to a different door.

Needless to say, I'm sooo tired, and it is freezing-fucking-cold in Michigan, which makes me MORE tired.  By freezing, I mean, like, -5 degrees outside.

Tomorrow, aside from going to my one class, the only other time I plan on leaving my warm and toasty apartment is to- A. go to a callback audition, and B.  Come to work... again :(  BOOOOO.

Let me just say that Saturday is going to be dedicated to sleeping...ALL DAY LONG.

The one other thing I really hope doesn't happen, is I hope to god that I don't have to go and do a PBT in the morning.  How much would that suck to wake up and have to go out in -4 degree weather (with a windchill making it -25 degrees) to go blow- when, clearly, I'm not drinking.


I'm so relieve that in 4 days the whole blowing shit will be OVER!!!!

Until then, I must try to stay alive at work- NO SLEEPING, EB!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I hope you get a proper sleep soon!

Jess said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend. It sounds like you're always busy, so try and hold yourself to that all day sleeping thing. (And stay warm!)