Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Fun Weekend to Come

I'm feeling a bit better.  Exhausted, but better.

I've been trying to work as much as possible, although I did miss two of my scheduled shifts this week due to school and exhaustion.

My logic is if I work and make enough money, I can start to distance myself from my parents wallet, hopefully proving to them that I can manage my finances enough to take a loan.

Lets hope it works!

In other news, another 48/5 is taking place this weekend and I am hoping Fight Song Films (my production team) kicks some ass in order to hold our winning title.  Last time we beat out two of Michigan's production companies (prior to the talk of them building a huge one in Pontiac).  One of them placed second, and the other took third.  We've found out through the help of facebook that for this 48/5 they've decided to combine powers.

I have a keen feeling that it will work against them, and in favor of us... at least, I hope.

Since I'm working another double at work tonight (11:30 PM to 7 AM) I intend on sleeping ALL day tomorrow until 6 PM when the competition starts.  Then it is work, work, work, all weekend long.

I guess there is some good in the Winter season, huh?

No comments: