Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And so it Happens Again

That's right.  Ex-Boy did it again.

For two weeks I was so twitterpated with him.  Everything was going perfect.  He'd text me every morning and we'd hang out every other night.  He would say the cutest things to me (at least for him it was cute).  I brought him around my friends he didn't know and he got along with them well.

It was great...until he started to distance himself.

The night of my birthday I was really sad.  I just needed to  be held, so even though he forgot my birthday and I really was not happy with him, I went over to his place and we cuddled.

The next morning however, he was back to his old self.  We just cuddled silently and then I left.  It wasn't how it had been the past two weeks where it was fun and cute and flirty- it was sullen and quiet.

He didn't respond to any of my messages for a couple days.  When he finally did text me back they were one word answers.

I haven't seen him since Thursday or Friday when I just showed up at his place and dropped the helmet off.

He texted me today because my name was in the newspaper but it was nothing of substance.


As I predicted- he didn't just hurt me this time, he broke me.

I haven't been the same for the past week, I just mope around.  I can't get it off my mind and at any given moment there are tears welled up in my eyes, just waiting for the right moment to pour out.

I fell for his shit again because I didn't want to (and don't want to) learn from this- I'd rather live in the vicious cycle of it all where I don't have to admit to being alone.


Truth is...
I'm destined to be alone.

No comments: