Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the real B-Day post.

Last night I did NOT sleep well.  That whole milk and cookies before you go to bed isn't always a good idea.

So today is my B-day and I angrily mentioned before.  It had a bad beginning but I decided to make the best of the rest of it.


Last night before my freak out was great!  I spent the last hours of my old age bumming around with K-Girl.

We then brought in my birthday with Grey's Anatomy, awesome cookies, milk, and cigarettes- all of my vices.

We also did the obligatory boy talk which, with this whole ex-boy thing, is always needed.

He's been so sweet lately, yet today, my special day, he has yet to even say hi.  Unlike when we were dating and he ignored Valentines day and I let it slide, this time he isn't getting off so easy.  If he really doesn't care to wish me a happy birthday, I am going to flip out on him, and lay ALL of his shit out there.

I'm done walking on egg shells with this one, trying not to mess anything up in hopes of it working out.  Sometimes, people need to be told when they are being complete assholes.

And of course I could be completely over reacting since he does still have 10 and a half hours to redeem himself- but we will see if he does.

It's strange being another year older.

Bothersome a little.  I'm not going to lie, this morning when I sat and literally just BAWLED about my car breaking down today and how I wasn't going to make it to my hair appointment, there was more that I was crying about.

Sometimes growing up is really difficult.  What really comes to mind is the fact that my family is moving.  It's like all of the sudden I'm a year older, I'm losing my home so my parents can go yup it up in LA, and it's scary!


Another thing more about the birthday thing is that my B-days are never that exciting.  I never have a completely special fantastic day, and the reason I freaked so much this morning (if only you could have seen it, it was ridiculous) was because to me going out and getting my hair done was the only thing that I could control and make special for myself.  I don't know that having dinner with Mom will be so enjoyable, or that film club will be fun tonight, or if my friends will want to celebrate with me after, but I do know that I can go and pamper myself and make it a good day- and when my car broke, it ruined it!  Well its working okay (for now) so I'm going to go have a good day!


W00hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k, few things-
"cigarettes- all of my vices."
ummmm since when? you're gonna die. you should quit. and how often are you doing this???

also- i had the same reaction for my bday. it was depressing hah.
that sucks bout ur parents moving--or at least losing your home.

also- i was forced into a haircut, the lady-who's my gma's lady- did a shitjob- and both sides of my hair are different lengths. yeah.

anyways i love you happy &happy bday.
that's all.
:)