Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What has been going down.

Let me just tell you that way too many things have happened for me to account for them all.

I'll start by saying , Ex-Boy is no longer an ex...  I don't even know what we should call him anymore because I never saw this coming.

After a little scare we had (yes, we had a total 'Knocked Up' moment, but we took all the precautions necessary after), we talked about EVERYTHING for about two hours.  He then asked me to be his girlfriend... again.

It would sound like a fairy tale ending for EB, except for the fact that literally the next night I met the man of my DREAMS and he actually was interested in me.


Don't worry I didn't do anything skiezy like Ex-Boy did, but I did hang out with him.  I mean, if Ex-Boy can chill with his ex (the one he cheated on me with) than I can hang out with another boy.

Really I don't know what to think about the whole situation and I'm starting to think I made the wrong decision by saying yes to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh what an interesting turn of events! I never think it's a bad thing to get some positive male attention from someone else, very good for the old self-esteem ;-).

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out. :)

Jess said...

Glad everything worked out with the "scare."

Just a thought - if you met the man of your dreams, maybe you shouldn't be with Ex-Boy anymore?