Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Apartment shopping.

So, I've filled out, and payed the application to live in Campus Village apartments next year. It couldn't have worked out better. I'll be living with Calla and Kim, maybe even Danielle if she calls me back.

I feel so old when I start dealing with these kinds of things, but at the same time I feel really young. Like I know I should feel old but I always thought it would feel different, maybe. I don't know.


Anyways, I walked for an hour and 10 minutes consecutively today :) Getting some good exercise. I love stepping on crunchy things. Leaves, acorns, acorn shells. Anything along those lines. It gives me a fulfilling feeling haha. Fall is perfect for this type of hobby, with all of the leaves falling. The breeze is really nice as well. I feel like this weather forces me to think though. It's so nice, but at the same time I can't clear my mind. I keep playing over and over in my head my relationships and friendships, and all the shit that goes along with them. It gets frustrating not being able to deal with it all like I'd like to. I think I'm in need of another trip to the Red Cedar. When I'm taking pictures I have to focus on something, which takes my mind off of everything else going on. There was this couple, sitting on the edge of the Red Cedar, holding hands and cuddling. I really wanted to get a good picture of it but it would be awkward if I just photographed them, and I didn't want to be the tool to ask if I could take a picture of them. I went over on the other side of the river thinking I could get the shot from there without making it obvious, but they were gone by the time I was over there :-/

Perhaps I'll go photograph sometime this week.

No comments: