Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween is coming up...

and people are going psycho.


I guess there have been all these attacks in the East Lansing area by some guy in a 'scream' mask. Really creepy if you ask me. We decided that mace wouldn't do anything cause he's wearing a mask. Same with hairspray. I think the solution to the problem is a can of hairspray and a lighter. Make a good old flame thrower. Only problem is how do you get this all done while being attacked my a masked lunatic? Hah.

I really love Halloween though. The perfect opportunity to be someone else for a change, without being prosecuted (not that most people really aspire to be in real life what they are on halloween, or else a lot of girls would want to be sluts).

Work for the first time tonight.

A bit nervous- but it's a halloween themed shift, so it should be an okay time...

No comments: