Monday, October 1, 2007

Rainy Days

So, today I walked back from class in the rain. The whole time I saw a bunch of people with their umbrellas and speeding down the sidewalks on bikes. I decided to walk slower than usual. It was actually a really enjoyable time. Rain doesn't hurt, but I did feel like it cleared my mind. Not in the sense that it solved any of my problems, not that I have many, but more so that it took my mind off of everything, and I could just focus on the raindrops slowly hitting my body. It was a great feeling.


Why is it that the international center is such an awkward place to eat? Maybe it's because the tables are so close to one another. Or perhaps it's the random Philippine guy that was giving me the stare down while I was trying to enjoy my club bagel in peace.

I don't know why this is either, but I think when you eat in a public place, you feel more self conscious- like you're being judged by what, how, and where you eat. It's really awkward.

No comments: