Monday, October 22, 2007

A funny thing.

What's funny is, this is post number 27, yet still no one knows about this blog. Maybe, maybe 2 of my friends know about it. Probably only one of the two actually read it from time to time. It's a pointless thing, yet I feel so great when I write. I can ramble, get angry, be selfish, and no one cares. It's rather amazing, if you ask me. ICouldTypeLikeThis, but because no one reads it, it won't bother anyone :)

I'm back at school now. This morning I was telling my dermatologist how "I have nothing to stress out about, it must be something else," but the second I get to school, I feel stressed. Interesting, right.

I made it just in time to be able to take my reading quiz in WRA today. My prof used my paper as an example of a good paper. It made me feel good, until I got the paper back. I only got a 3.7, .1 better than my last paper. If she's gonna use it as an example she should have at least gave me a 3.8.

I can't believe this infection is going around all of the high schools. You know that means, soon enough, it will be spreading through universities. We just cleaned our bathroom so we aren't the one's who spread it, hah.

I've decided, blogging is good for the soul.

:-)

No comments: