Tuesday, October 2, 2007

High traffic area.

My ISS class is somewhat of a joke at this moment in time.

I really like my prof, but sitting in a room for 2 hours learning how to do research for a paper (something I've been doing for quite some time now) is not my idea of an enlightening learning experience. Who doesn't know how to use google in this day and age?

I really can't believe she's giving out points for the people leading us in our google searches. Hah.

The girl sitting in front of me to the right, she's playing solitaire. The girl sitting in front of me to my left, she's on facebook. Another chick is playing with her cell phone. Some dude is asleep in the back row.

The people who are paying attention, well who cares about them?

I just hope that chick wins her game of solitaire, since Mac is incapable of putting solitaire on their iBook G4s.


New topic:

Isn't it so awkward when you're walking down the street and catch the gaze of someone else. It would all be fine if you both didn't hold the gaze too long. Yet you always do. Hold the gaze too long, I mean. And then you start thinking, if only. I do, at least.

New topic X2:

Carrie, from Sex and the City, once said, "We were having one of those great first dates you can only have when it's not an actual date."

I know what she means. I was watching that ridiculous show with my roommate (who loves S&theC), and I realized, I actually know that feeling! It's when it could never be a date, and you aren't quite sure if you'd want it to be, but it's perfect.


New topic X3:

I have no clue what my prof is speaking about.

No comments: