Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's all good.




MSU in the fall- is gorgeous. It's cold, though.


Today was by far an amazing day.

Woke up, off to Theater 101.
Got my scene partner today- lets just say- I made out like a bandit, hah.
The scene we're doing is an open scene- so it's pretty much up to our interpretation.
We decided that our scene is about two Exes who are planning to get back together,
however, he is still with another girl, so I basically tell him to come see me once he's
broken it off. So he comes to see me and we have dialogue, and he tried to break it off
with her but failed, so he's begging me to just get with him already, but I tell him- Come back
tomorrow.

I'm really excited for it! More so for rehearsing it haha.

I finally gave in to my cravings, and ordered insomnia cookies- pretty good- not AMAZING though.

Took a three hour nap today, so I'm doubting that I'll be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: