Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hmm?

Do guys suck at life intentionally? I know I don't really mean all guys. For the most part, though, the ones I've been talking to, or hanging out with lately, have had a major suckage factor.

Example A.
My best guy friend. Barely ever get to see him, due to the fact that I'm at school and he's at home. Whenever I come home to visit, we make plans. He ALWAYS breaks them. The only successful time was the first weekend I came home. Seriously, what the fuck? We were such close friends before I left, we write each other when I'm at school, but for some reason, he can't make time for me every couple weeks I am home.

Example B.
A guy I was somewhat seeing...I guess. He took me to the movies. He picked me up. Payed for the movie. Kiss goodnight. I had lunch with a friend of mine and told her about it. She randomly and coincidentally meets him. Exchanges a few words. Finds out his name, and goes "Oh my friend went on a date with a guy named ---- last night." He goes- "Oh well I'm not really dating anyone." She goes- "Oh well her names Danielle and-" He goes-"Oh, yeah, Danielle, uh, we hang out..."
Honestly, going on a date, isn't marriage, it's not even commitment. Not to mention we've gone on a couple dates, and "hang out" quite often.


There's another example but I really don't feel like going into that one.


Situationally, boys suck.

No comments: