Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bus Rides on Campus and Family Portraits

Alright Kiddies-
Lets start with my bus ride this afternoon to class. For one, I live a good 20 minute bus ride off campus (about 5-7 miles), which leaves me lots of time to people watch. Today Neighbor Boy, who I'll elaborate on another day, and I happened to be leaving at the same time so we took the same bus into campus. Well as I sat down I noticed something weird. There were a bunch of open seats, however some girl (I'd say 19 or 20) was standing up by the bus driver. As I was riding the bus I couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

This mid-40's, I'd say, bus driver was spitting mad game at this chick. Full on flirting. I was waiting for him to take her right then and there. Normally, this would just cause for good entertainment (it was), but the driver kept running lights and skipping stops! I just wonder if he's ever really going to get a change to "read her paper" she wrote last night...

Moving on, when I moved in with A,B, and C (refer to roommates label), we had planned on painting one of the walls in the family room and hanging pictures. Well that never happened. Instead, one boring evening, me and B decided to "decorate". This involved one paper plate, markers, and resulted in a "family portrait" AKA stick figures of each of the roomies with big smiles + a shitty drawing of Penny, my pup. I was looking at it today, and I must say, it is quite awesome. However, it's so lonely!! What other "paper plate-esque" things can I make to spice up our family room?

Give me ideas people!





(P.S. sorry for such a lame post- my creativity has been cut short with me having been so busy studying for midterms :-/)

No comments: