Thursday, September 25, 2008

STRESS!

Midterms cause me loads of stress. That's all there is to it. Every night I've been lurking in the library studying away. I creep myself out with how studious i've become. Even so, I still feel like i've accomplished nothing. I'm NOT ready for this midterm. Anymore that I cram into my little head will just be moot.

The worst part:
I have my midterm today, one on tuesday, one the following friday, and one the next week! That whole finding a job thing- not going to be happening until I get through all of these exams!


On an even sadder not- Penny gets spayed on Saturday. My mother went to k-mart and bought her a babies onesie to wear. Apparently putting Penny in baby clothes will prevent her from licking her stitches- but the verdicts still out on that one ;-)

I must mention, contrary to popular belief, I HATE the Ottoman Empire. The class I have a midterm in today is called ISS 315: World Globalization- The Modern Middle East. Therefore, everything for todays exam focuses on the Ottoman Empire. Let me just say, the Ottoman Empire was one messy son of a bitch.

I should probably go study my flash-cards before the actual midterm.

Wish me luck- I'll need it.

No comments: