Thursday, September 25, 2008

These nights

You know those nights, the ones where you should have just called someone, or you should have just settled on going out wherever, even if you didn't really want to go there? That's tonight. I was so stressed all week, and I finished Accounting early (go figure), and then I was bored. I tried to set stuff up- the things I really wanted to do/places I wanted to go- epic fail. So here I sit, with not even semi-attractive offers, alone.

Then I think- stop feeling sorry for yourself- call them again to see if they're ready to hang out! No. Not a good plan.


Maybe- Put a movie on, you'll feel better? Which movie? The saddest one you have. No- why do I want to stay sad.


Perhaps- get ahead in Macro and do homework- been doing that all week- hell no.


So maybe I should just go to bed. It's nights like these where nostalgia kicks in, and I start wondering about those people previously in my life that I shouldn't be wondering about. How do you get those people off your mind? You don't. They're engraved there on purpose- that's what their whole point was- to leave their nasty imprint on your life, so you have nothing better to do except think about what they're doing. So lame.

Paint. That's what I'll do. Haven't done it in a while- Awful at it, yet it makes me feel better. Perhaps it can pull me out of my sad funk...

1 comment:

Missy said...

I own over 200 movies so I pick one according to my mood at that moment.