Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Neighbor Boy, Cosi, Accounting, and Obama

Okay. I guess my last post wasn't very fair of me to introduce a new character of my life without going into any kind of detail. Neighbor Boy is exactly that- my neighbor. We met when I was visiting my apartment before I moved in and I saw him with his massive beast of a puppy. We struck up conversation and he invited me to a party of his.

Skip to Welcome week when we party together a couple times, start to drunkenly make-out (read: hook up), kind of date-ish for two weeks, and then stop due to a string of events that pissed me off.

Well, we haven't exactly made up, but we are on better terms than we were. It's kind of at this awkward, "I'm still mad at you because you didn't give me the apology I think I deserved, yet I don't want to be a total douche bag" Stage.

So now that you've been introduced to another one of the many awkward flings I've had- you'll have a good foundation just in case any other stories come of it (which, at this point, I'm doubting they will).

In other news:

Recently, every Wednesday, I've been going out to dinner with one of my friends (she happens to be roommates with Ex Boy, but I love her to death).  Well tonight we decided to hit up a cosy (no pun intended) little cafe type restaurant called Cosi.  It's absolutely adorable.  We shared a flat bread BBQ Chicken pizza and to top it off had s'mores for dessert.  They even gave us a little burner thing that they ignited with a match and all.  If you've never been there I suggest you try it- it's not too expensive for two people ($25).

Also:
I'm at the library right now procrastinating my studies.  I know, I know, I should get back to work, but for some reason Blogger seems so much more appealing than studying for my Accounting exam that is to take place on Friday.

ALSO:

BIG news!  Barrack Obama is coming to MSU TOMORROW!  I will be attending.  All I will say is this:  People are allowed to have opinions.  Me, I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I'm more fond of McCain than Obama, I will admit.  However, I believe it's important to hear both sides and make an informed decision, and since I get to have the opportunity to do so, right from the horse's mouth, why not? I'm very fond of Biden, and I feel he would make an outstanding VP, Palin- not so much.  All I know, the next four years are going to be interesting, regardless of which party is in power.

1 comment:

So@24 said...

"Palin not so much" is the biggest understatement ever!