Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Library.

It's the only place I can study...okay scratch that. Considering I'm at the library to study macro-economics, and I'm on blogger instead, maybe I'm just incapable of studying. Speaking of:
They say that a person's mind can only focus on one subject for 20 minutes a time. Therefore, I find it perfectly fit to study for 20 minutes, at a time, taking a 3 hour break in between ;)

Okay, maybe not. I digress. In all honesty, I love the library. It's the perfect place to study when you want to multi-task. For me, I study econ, while effectively people watching all the interesting subjects that pass by. Like the kid in front of me for instance, my guess is he's trying to procrastinate by looking at the government form documents (which I'm sure he has no interest in) instead of doing his work.

For those that love people watching (it's one of my favorite pastimes) I suggest checking out the website- www.foundmagazine.com it's a site where people submit different things they've found. Mostly it's notes or doodles, lots of times to do lists. It's great insight into the notes of other people that we never get to read. On that note, I'd also like to recommend the more popular- www.postsecret.com These are intentional mail-in postcards with peoples secrets painted all over them. Beautiful artwork, and beautiful secrets.

May I just mention that this weeks lesson in Macro econ has taken me 9 pages of paper to write my notes on. I feel like all the trees in the world will hate me.

Again, my ADD gets the best of me. Off I am to finish studying so I can take yet another 45 minute break ;)

No comments: