Sunday, December 21, 2008

How do You Open Up?

So, I realized that I never followed up on here on what's going on with new neighbor boy and I.  I named him Kris but I think I'm going to change it to just NNBoy (new neighbor boy).

We hung out pretty much all week.  And yes, I finally did kiss him... and then some.

The thing about him is, I know he definitely could possibly be a player.  Boys got game.  However, I think I'm starting to really like him.

The whole thing that happened with Ex-Boy the other night (read: a couple posts down) was really me just trying to protect myself from getting hurt by NNBoy- which obviously backfired since nothing actually happened with Ex-Boy.

How do you let yourself open up and trust someone when you've never had it work out before?


1 comment:

Jess said...

Why is it that you think NNN is a player? Just curious because I think you've mentioned this before.