Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This Could Get Interesting

Lets say I have an evil twin.  Lets also say this twin is somewhat of a make-out whore.

You see, on monday, in leu of celebration over winning the 48/5, as you already know, I got pretty drunk.  When I get as drunk as I got the evil twin tends to take over me.  And I tend to kiss more people than intended.

All would be fine, had there not been photographic evidence of both incidences.  Yes, I kissed FA... Apparently I also kissed, lets call him CS (costar, perhaps?).  Okay, it's way more than apparent, I think I knew what I was doing the whole time.  At least my twin knew what she was doing.

Normally this wouldn't matter.  However, I actually like FA, which makes me worried that I'm jeopardizing the possibilities I have with him.  I'm just hoping that he doesn't ever get hold of the photos.  Because not only would he see a cute make-out pic of us, but he'd also see one of CS and I.  

Did I mention that CS, FA, and I are all supposed to road trip together this break to our director's hometown to film some?

Like I said, this could get interesting...

No comments: