Friday, December 12, 2008

The Irony is Killing me Slowly

This is creepy.

A friend was over tonight and we got to 'girl talking' about our exes and such.  She asked me about how long it has been since any physical contact with Ex-Boy.

I really wasn't sure so I got on my trusty facebook to look up my past events.  I knew it was the night of Tour De Franzia.

I found it and it just so happened to be exactly 3 months ago from today, around right now.

Right as I told her that I get an instant message on my iChat.

Who is it from? Ex-boy.

I had a quote up as my away message from my favorite book, Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.

Ex Boy: Weird away message
Me: How so?
Ex Boy's away message:  DD for the night
Me: Anyhow, it's a quote from a chuck palahniuk book
Ex Boy: Who's that?
Me: he wrote the book Fight Club and Choke
Ex Boy: Ah nice.  Brb DD time


So he was obviously sober.  What, after all of this time made him decide to make contact?

Sometimes, I hate how ironic my life has become.

No comments: