Friday, December 19, 2008

Ughhh roomies.

I'm getting to the point that my roommates are driving me crazy.

Maybe staying up in E.L over break was a bad idea.  It's just too much time spent together with opposing personalities.

Case A:

Roomie A is a very argumentative person.  Anything I say, he has to refute, even if I say the sky is blue.  After awhile, it makes me insane.

Case B:

Roomie B has a very large movie collection.  However he won't let anyone borrow any of his movies.  Understandable...however, I live in his apartment- if I stole one of his movies, it would be one room over.  I don't see the big deal.  To me that's just him trying to be a douchebag.


I need to get out of here.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I know how you feel. I've had some really awkward/uncomfortable roomie situations. That movie thing is ridiculous! Hope you find a way to get out for a few days, at least.