Friday, December 12, 2008

I get myself in trouble

The thing about hanging out with all guys is that I forget that, in reality, I'm not just one of the guys.

I am a girl.  A girl who finds some of her guy friends attractive.  When the liquid courage is flowing and I'm basking in the fact that I'm hanging out with a bunch of attractive guys and I'm the only girl, I forget that most of them don't look at me like that.  Rather, just one of the guys with my own little quirk (mine just happens to be that I'm female).

Don't get me wrong- obviously, based on what happened in leu of our winning the film competition, some of them don't just look at me as one of the boys.

But for the most part, that's how it goes.

Although it'd be nice to say- yeah I get to hang out with all of these guys and they all want me; I can't.


And you know what?  I think I'm okay with that.

Sometimes it's nice to just hang out with the opposite sex with no sexual tension in the way.

No comments: