Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Early Resolutions

Alright, I know it's a little early for this- but I have some I need to put out there right now to ensure a quality year next year.

Speaking of, it would seem that every year brings new challenges.  Last year was the 'Year of Sick'.  This year was the 'Year of Cops'.  Lets hope that next year will be the 'Year of Steamy Romance'.


Alright- now for these resolutions:

1. Get on top of school-
Study study study!  All 4.0s!

2. Stop talking to Ex-Boy.
It's getting ridiculous this coming and going act I keep putting myself through.  I need to cut that shit out for good.

3. Start being more forward with what I want with certain people 
(FA to be specific, if he's still around by then).

4. Get on top of my probation-
I have had too many close calls for my liking, whether it be forgetting to set an alarm, or drinking too much, even if I do stop before 10:30 pm.

5. Money management!
So self explanatory

1 comment:

So@24 said...

We're holding you to this.