Saturday, November 15, 2008

The drunk.

The best place for great writing material is working night reception.  All of the drunken college kids coming into their dorms at 2 AM have the best conversations.  Unfortunately, last night, I was too busy writing the story of Nathaniel Matis that still is yet to receive a name, so I couldn't write down what was said- just believe me, it was probably hilarious.


One funny situation that I do remember from last night-

A guy and his friend, obviously intoxicated came up to me and the other girl working and ask, "So, my roommate is kind of occupied...and uh, we don't know what to do until he's done.."  The girl I was working with and I kind of just looked at each other and laughed.  I told them I didn't really care what they did.  They kind of just stumbled off, laughing.


Gotta love drunk freshmen.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Haha, this post made me think of my freshman year, which in turn made me laugh. So, thanks for the laugh!