Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The List

A little less than a year ago I made The List. I figure there is no time like the present to update The List. My updates are in red.

- Sing at a karaoke bar
-Disc jockey on the radio
-Confess my love to someone
-Genuinely befriend someone I dislike
-Get over past issues
-Jump out of a plane- really, lets make this 'Go Skydiving'
-Travel to other countries (Canada/Mexico not included)- I'm going to london in Spring!
-Waitress- This is Done!
-Spend the night under the stars
-Go to a drive-in movie
-Run a mile (no stopping)- This one needs explaining: Although I do work out- I never run.
-Learn to play a song on the guitar
-Introduce myself to a stranger- Many drunken nights have taken care of this one.
-Buy a car
-Save a thousand dollars
-Take a road-trip
-Sleep on a beach
-Have sex in an awkward place (elevator, plane, etc.)
-Try a red-headed slut (drink)-Yay! Taken care of when I went to Cali last spring.
-Bar-tend
-Write a song
-Write a novel-Im on it!
-Read all of Chuck Palahniuk's books- I only have one left to read; Rant.
- 4 point a college semester
-Have something published
-Open mic night comedy
-Join an improv troupe
-Master Guitar Hero- This will never happen.
-Build something of significance- I believe, if our film turns out to be amazing after 48/5 then I'll count that as significant- at least significant in my life.
-Get my tattoo
-Paint- Done, and keeps getting done.
-Photograph something beautiful- Again, done!
-Hold my breath for 3 minutes under water
-Jump in a pile of leaves
-Jump off a bridge into a lake
-Stand on top of a mountain and scream as loud as I can for as long as I can

-Get through all of the comedies and tragedies of Shakespeare (and no, I don't mean just the ones that have been made into movies)
-Live in NY
-Live in LA
-Live in Chi-town
(All before I marry, and before I turn 32)
-Learn how to change oil on a car
-Skinny dip in the ocean
- Go to a movie alone

No comments: