Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's about that time

After formulating about my character, Nathanial Matis (see post for recall), I decided to start writing his story. Although I originally wanted to write a screenplay, I'd changed my mind and decided to just write a short story, perhaps it would turn into a long story, and perhaps it could go farther than that. I hope to eventually write a screenplay but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. My imagination seems to go wild and I can't contain it to something that could be filmed with virtually no budget and the little resources/locations that MSU has to offer.

In lieu of my character and his story I've decided to break it up for you all, so you aren't reading a devastating amount of paragraphs. With that said, I've created a blog solely dedicated to this.

I hope you all read it, comment on it, and provide me with the constructive criticisms I need to make it a brilliant piece of work.

Here it is: The untitled story of certain event that pertain the the character Nathanial Matis.

No comments: