Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Late

Okay, I realize I'm a little late for it to still be considered the 23rd.  This whole blogging once a day, everyday business is harder than I thought it would be, especially with how busy this weekend has been.  I feel like the business doesn't even stop-
A recap:
Thursday night I went to see Twilight with a select few.  It was fun and I enjoyed the movie (I'm trying to be as careful with my words here about the movie as possible).

Friday started 48/5- we all met up that evening for a collaboration meeting in which we discussed ideas- I got to go to bed early cause I knew I'd be filming all day Saturday.

Like I said, all day Saturday was spent filming at a bakery.  I was in front of a camera for about 10 hours.  About 12 hours were spent in the actual bakery, and another 3 or 4 hours spent at our awesome director's house.

Sunday (today for me still) I woke up, hung around alllllll day doing nothing (such a nice feeling), went over to the director's house to see the closest thing to the final cut (they were still doing some editing for the premiere), and finally, went to dinner with Tricia.  I got a couple hours of sleep, and here I am, working away until 7 AM.

I. Am. Exhausted.

Tomorrow I have one class, then we have the premiere at 7 PM, we'll all probably go get dinner or something after to celebrate (lets hope we win!).

Tuesday I have two classes, then that evening I either have film club OR I have an audition for a film club movie (the audition is still tentative).

Wednesday morning I pack up and head home for my all time favorite holiday ever (just go read last year's Thanksgiving posts to get the point).

Thursday is Turkey Day!

Friday is shopping day!

Saturday and Sunday are both leftovers days.



As much as I love it all, it will be a relief when it's all over.

No comments: