Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween part 3

So, last night was a lot more fun than Thursday and Friday combined.  It could be that I got so much sleep after going in for my PBT that I was just very well rested, which, in return, gave me patience, or it could just be the company I was keeping.

I ended up going out to a party with the 'normal party crew'.  These are the people I always go out with, some of the first parties attended at state was with them.  They are also the people that I was with when I got the dreaded MIP and arrested, and the people I was with when I had a horrible time Friday night.   It's been bittersweet with them, recently, a bit more bitter.

So, in leu of Friday night I decided it was a good idea to bring my friend Bethany along for the ride.  I met Bethany at AOP and her, my good friend from high school, a bunch of other girls from AOP, and I have all stayed close and a bunch of them actually live together now.  Anyways, I brought her along to this 'one day after halloween costume party'.

It was nice because Bethany also didn't drink with me (although I must say, we pulled it off real well).  She however, was feeling something else if you get my drift, damn hippies ;)

I was excited before we left though for a couple reasons.
1. It's not often I bring people from outside my normal party crew to a party with that crew.
2. There was a huge possibility that Ex Boy would  be there, in which Bethany always heard tons about but never met.
3.  I invited a guy I'm kind of interested in along.

Before you all get excited- the guy didn't end up coming, but no harm, no foul!

We went to the party,  I pretended to be trashed, people thought my energy drink was spiked (yes I've been living off energy drinks to get me through parties), and Bethany and I turned a lame situation/party into a good time.  After about an hour of said fun, we got kind of sick of the scene, and, in spite of the fact that Ex Boy had yet to make an appearance (I knew he probably wouldn't show up until a lot later, like during the wind-down of the party), we left.

We ended up going over to Bethany's friend's house.  Most of the people there were already passed out in hallways or on couches.  The remaining people stayed up and played beer pong.  I failed miserably because I wasn't allowed to drink the beer and the table wasn't standard, it was wayyyyy too short.  We ended the night in the family room with a bunch of passed out people watching the craziest episode of Intervention ever.

Woke up at 7 only to go take a PBT, went back to bed, woke again, and reflected on a fun night!

No comments: