Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ruh Rohhh!

So, I already failed NoBloPoMo by not posting, oops.  However, since I'm still awake and studying, I feel as if this post counts as still being Thursday, so lets pretend that it is :)


I'm in the library with my friend named Lucky- yes I have a friend who's name is legitimately named Lucky!

We're studying for accounting and we are exhausted.  However, we will overcome!

I still have another exam on Monday- econ, which I don't even bother studying for anymore, and then I shall be done with the hell that is my academic life.

I'd just like to take this time to say- the single life is the creeper's life.

I know it's so random, but it's late and I'm tired, so I'm gonna be random.

Back to my comment.

The reason I say this is because when someone is single,  I feel as though they tend to always keep a 'lookout' for that one person.  They start going to places that generally have more attractive people there.  Instead of hitting up Bigby's coffee which has the not so great looking baristas but is closer to my apartment, I'll go to starbucks to oggle the gorgeous barista man, whom is probably gay, with my luck.  I know it's not just me who does this, and if it is, then wow!  I'm creepy.  Not only that though, I feel as though when I meet new people I automatically become interested in who they are, if they're SINGLE, etc. etc.
 
What is it that automatically makes us search so hard, without even meaning to?

No comments: