Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Photos to be Fair

I figured, to be fair, I'll post some photos so you can get a glimpse into my halloween and how crazy me and my friends can be.  In order not to incriminate anyone I'm gonna go SO@24 style, and bar out the eyes.



This one is me and my friend Jody
It was Thursday night, as you can see,
I'm sporting my awesome costume
and she was a greek goddess.



As you can see I have my ticking 
time bomb necklace on and I 
have my detonator ready!
I'm with my lovely friend
Bethany who I was fortunate
enough to get to Halloween
it up with more than once
this past weekend!



I'm pretty sure that a bomb can just 
blow up a pirate, even if they do have 
a sword...  haha, this is Tricia and I,
both of us completely sober.  We just
like to be weird I guess!


Alright I believe two posts in a day, one being pictures should be enough to have wet your appetites.  Now that I figured out how to add stuff like bars to my photos (thank you widgets for mac!)  I'll probably have a lot more photo posts!  Get excited.

No comments: