Friday, November 21, 2008

Film Film Film

Today has been hectic, to say the least.  The day is finally here; the 48/5 competition started tonight.  Prior to that, though, I had a class (in which I had an accounting project due), then I had an audition (which was for another film club movie).  I felt pretty busy... and pretty cold!  All of the sudden it was 25 degrees out today!  I can't stand Michigan weather.

Tomorrow will be psychotic, to say the least.  I'll have to get up at 5 to call and see if I have to blow, then at 8 AM we are meeting to start filming.  The boys are doing all the writing tonight; should be done by 3 AM.

The one thing I noticed when we had our collaboration meeting just now, was how much of a 'guys thing' film is.  I definitely had to work hard to voice my opinions in a way that made sure they were heard.

With that said, tonight was a ton of fun.  Our group has about 12 people in it, only 3 of which are female.  We got our required dialogue, location, and prop:

Line of dialogue- "I've lost my mitten"
Location- Bakery
Prop- box of hair dye

We came up with some pretty great things incorporating it all.  What's nice is that it doesn't have to focus on these things, they can just be in the background.

I probably won't get much sleep this weekend, so I'm going to take advantage of an early night tonight and hit the sack.

Night Blogging world!

No comments: