Sunday, November 30, 2008

A celibate life is a simple life

How forward does a girl have to be for a guy to understand that she's into him?  How many times does she have to ask him to a movie or to hang out or whatever for him to get the point?

I think I've showed enough interest, and it's time for me to take a hint now.

It's not that I don't think he's interested, because truly, I can't tell- I just think he might be a bit clueless, that's all.

One of my roommates keeps trying to help me with my game.  He pretty much sat with me and fed me what to say to FA to help him get the point.  We aren't sure that even worked!

This is just getting to be too much like a game for my liking.  I wish everything were simpler- I like you, I like you too, lets go out.



Starting now:  day 1 of celibacy.
Lets hope I can do this.

No comments: