Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't pick your nose in public, even worse, don't eat it.

I was in Starbucks today, grabbing my favorite drink (Grande non-fat white peppermint mocha), when I saw a very attractive barista behind the counter.  I did a double take to look back at him, only to catch him doing something extremely disgusting.  You'll never guess.  Okay, I'll just tell you.  I caught him picking his nose, and then eating it!  I have to admit, I laughed out loud.  People need to be more careful with things like that; you never know who's watching.

After Starbucks I proceeded to the Barnes and Nobles across the street to check out some books.  While there, I ran into creeper, Summer Fling.  That's right, this will be the 3rd time running into him in the past 7 days.  We don't have any of the same classes, our majors aren't even close, we live on opposite sides of East Lansing, why is it I keep running into him?  It's a bit bothersome.

I believe tonight will be spent marathoning in the library, something I haven't done in quite some time.

Infinite XOs
-EB

No comments: