Friday, November 7, 2008

Excuse me

Please, I beg of you, excuse me for that mess of a post last night.

I've become delirious between the hours of 7 PM and 3 AM recently due to the lack of energy and extreme amounts of studying.

I must say though, even though I haven't taken my Accounting exam yet today, I feel completely renewed and relieved! Why, you ask? I, my friends, have just officially changed my major. This is the last week of me being a business major, I will soon be EB- in progress of a BA in English with a Film Studies concentration!

I went through and changed all of my classes for next sememster. It's so...refreshing.

Of course, my business classes this semester still matter...kind of.

The nice thing about an English major at MSU is you get two cognates- so all of my business classes can be used toward my major, filling up one cognate!! The other cognate, you ask? Well that will be theatre of course! I get to do all the things I love (and hate) in one major- yay!


I know you are all so sick of the updates on my academics- and believe me, soon enough I will be posting silly stories of parties past and anctedotes of fun times at film club- but until then- it's off to studying more for the dreaded accounting exam that is to take place in about 49 minutes :(

No comments: