Monday, November 10, 2008

48/5

I finally get a relaxed week from the stress of academics, I took my last midterm today and have a rest for the next week or two.  However, at 3 AM I start my night receptionist job until 7AM, then I have a class at 10:20, then I work at 5 at Bath and Body Works!  Right after B B W I have film club in which we discuss the awesome 48/5 competition.

Basically I could skip all of this except film club and be content :)  

The 48/5 contest is actually really cool.  We get to pick groups as big or as little as we'd like, then we get 48 hours to make a 5 minute short- in which the competition specifies the location, one prop, and one line that must be in the film.  We only get 48 hours to write, film, edit, and finish this film.  It should be kick ass, not to mention, if all goes as planned, I'm on the sweetest team around.

Top 3 films in the competition get entered in the East Lansing Film Festival.

This is one thing I really am super stoked for.

Something I'm not stoked for- waking up at 2 AM to get ready for work.

Goodnight loves- and don't forget to check out Nathanial Matis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing you mid-terms! Looks like its a busy time for you :-)

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

So when do you sleep? That sounds rough! Ah, college life how I do miss it!

Estrella Bella said...

Haha, sleep? What's that? Really, I normally do sleep because the way my shifts are set up I have from 7 AM until 2 PM to sleep after work until I have to go to class, today I was just covering someone's shift on my off day of which I have a 10:20 class- which, of course, I skipped :)