Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm going to be dead tired.

Today is relaxed...this evening; not so much.  From  5:30-6:45 I have an audition for a film club movie, 7-9 I have a work meeting at Bath and Body Works which happens to coincide with a work meeting from Night Reception (I really don't think I can be in two places at once!), then from 3-7 AM I work night reception.

I have a feeling I'm going to  be DEAD tired tomorrow... just a hunch.

I also found out recently that I get to reprise my roll as a prostitute in one of the film club's member's thesis film.  I just can't wait to stand outside in the wintery weather wearing next to nothing!  (That was sarcasm, my friends.)

Speaking of film club, this is the busiest week for me in relation to it.  I have the audition tonight, the prostitute scene on wednesday, and then this weekend is the 48/5 competition in which I'll be working on that the WHOLE weekend.

I love it, I really do :)

No comments: