Sunday, October 5, 2008

The aftermath.

Well, as if yesterday couldn't be worse, on my way home from jail, I had to puke. Roomie A so kindly picked me up, and was not so happy when he had to pull over to let me puke all that nasty alcohol that had NOT been absorbed by the food they DIDN'T give me.

So I get home, call the rents- ball on the phone for a couple more hours before I'm finally tired enough to fall asleep. I drove home to my hometown today, crying the whole way, only to get home to cry some more..needless to say- I'm all cried out.

The talk with the parents made me want to die. My dad is super disappointed. My mom too. It's going to be a shitty semester..that's all I can say.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Disappointing the parents is the worst feeling in the world. I'm sorry, Danielle.
In the mean time take solace in the fact that MSU beat Iowa yesterday. And also in the fact that you have the cutest dog in history.

So@24 said...

Oh nooooooooooo!

Chin up. Don't let this deter you from having a good time in college!

Trust me, my friends landed in the drunk tank at a few tailgates. It's all part of the experience

Estrella Bella said...

Jesse- Penny is pretty damn cute, I know. Thanks for the words- good news for you is, i'll probably come home more often on weekends for the next 3-4 months- you'll be seeing a lot more of me :)

So@24- good to know it happens to a lot of people :) A fun statistic for you- 60% of MSU students graduated with a degree and an MIP under their belt- it cheered me up.